Here I will show you how to create profiles for Opera
Firstly you need to create a folder where Opera will create and store all new profile files, it can be anywhere on your computer.
For example the default Opera profile is created in (different streams of Opera):
|Opera Stable||C:\Users\Windows User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable|
|Opera Beta||C:\Users\Windows User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Beta|
|Opera Developer||C:\Users\Windows User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Developer|
1. Create a folder called “Profiles” in one of these three locations above(in my case I’m using developer stream), where we will store our profiles.
2. In “Profiles” folder create a new folder with the name of the profile, I will name it “TestProfile” (name it as you wish).
3. Create a shortcut for your new profile, navigate to Opera launcher:
|“C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera developer\launcher.exe”|
!If you are using x64 bit version of Opera the path is
|“C:\Program Files\Opera developer\launcher.exe”|
4. Right click on your new Opera Test profile icon and choose Properties, then in the “Target” text box go to the end leave one space and add this Opera command:
5. After the equal sign add the profile folder path (the path must be in double quotes), in my case:
|“C:\Users\Windows User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Developer\Profiles\TestProfile“|
So the Target box will look like:
|“C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera developer\launcher.exe” –user-data-dir=”C:\Users\Windows User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Developer\Profiles\TestProfile“|
I hope you liked this article and it has been useful for you.