Unity3D v4.x.x & v5.x.x & v2017.x.x for Windows and MacOS -> Here
Last updated: 25.01.2018 (00:27 uk time)
- UniPatcher 2018 Windows x64 bits.
UniPatcher for Windows versions:
Windows’ patcher info:
- Patcher now self-checks if it has been “Run as administrator”. It prompts the user if it has not been.
- A license key is now randomly auto-generated at the start, and still allows you to regenerate more [one less click for you].
- The patcher just asks for the location of the executable, and no longer asks for which version you want to patch.
- It works out the version of the selected *.exe and patches it accordingly.
- v2018 ONLY.
- Tested on all 2018 versions to-date.
- The PATCH button can only be pressed is a valid executable is found within your chosen folder.
- The FORCED Create License is only there for troublesome issues.
- This patcher now creates a U*i*y.exe.bak (backup of the the original exe) prior to patching. Useful for those wishing to build a release game/app with the untouched editor.
- This new version caters for the new licensing system for 2017.2+ ONLY.